INVESTMENT ASSISTANT INTERN
Summary of Position
- 12-months internship as an Investment Assistant at AFIG Funds, in Dakar – Senegal;
- Start date : June 4th, 2018.
- Master II Student in corporate finance, banking or related subject, in a local Business School
(CESAG, ISM, IAM, Sup de Co, BEM)
- General knowledge in financial analysis and valuation
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Excel in particular
- First professional experience in banking or corporate finance
- Basic English and fluent in French
Duties and responsibilities
- Support the Investment Team in:
• Screening and evaluation of prospective investment opportunities for the Fund,
including market research
• Portfolio monitoring, including review of quarterly financial results
• Drafting of quarterly and annual reports for investors
- Weekly analysis of selected African financial markets
- Support the Operations team in administrative and operations tasks.
The intern will receive a monthly internship allowance.
Please send your resume and cover letter specifying in the object “IAs program 2018” to: